Nakashi!!

Friday, December 2, 2011
I came across this word" Nakashi". I was given to write a script on it but could not find any idea to write about it.A friend of mine asked me to write what comes first in my mind when i think of word nakashi and that is what i will going to tell you all.
What comes in my mind is mughal art. Those carvings way of their telling stories. A mughal emperor knee bend in front of a beautiful slave girl (kaneez) and presenting her a rose and when i go far from the vision i see more carvings of the emperor somewhere he is being weighed with a heap of gold, somewhere he is winning every battle with his sword on his white horse, somewhere every person is praying to him , at one place he is sitting with all his might on his throne.
From where my vision started??!
A mighty king bending in front of a kaneez begging for her love.
The only thing from where every thing starts and at what everything ends.
What is this post about??
Do tell me what comes in your mind when you hear"Nakashi"??

1 comments:

  1. Hassan Butt said...:

    mere zehan main jo aya tha wo to tmhy pata hi ha!!

Post a Comment