Lilith,Lilith, LILITH!!

Sunday, June 17, 2012
Everything seemed so wide and iluminoius.Sun,sky,trees and people!everything was glowing. I wanted to take in as much air within me as much i could .It felt like a prisoner was given few hours to go out of his cell, a dark packed cell, barriers for air to come in and my shrieks to go out were made.
My cell was my dark cave, I was a dead being cherishing those few moments of my freedom but somewhere within i wanted to go back to my dark solitude ,away from light and other beings.I was breathing, I could feel heavy oxygen coming in and carbon dioxide going out of my nostrils. With every moment i was asking myself, "How i came here?","What the heck is this place?","What blazes is going on here?"
Lilith, Lilith, Lilith !! Something was shrieking her name in my head.Am I Lilith?
The evil lady deceived Adam, had affair with Satan. Demon Queen ruling over hell.
Lilith the mother of demons. Eve the mother of whole human specie.Lilith a horny bitch.Eve the great producer.
I was jealous why everyone have friends and mates.I always felt happy when someone lost someone. someone special that is .It was fun watching others breaking up. I hate when people come together, when they mate.
Probably I am a Lilith in disguise of myself.The decent, always quiet and gloomy. the one who knows about almost everything. Hey that's me!!
                                                                                                               (Part of my book " A Dark Cave")

0 comments:

Post a Comment