Baray Bhaiya (Big Brother)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011
My first post about my big brother ( point to be noted i am not talking about elder brother i am talking about big brother). Though i don't have any biological born before me elder brother but there is someone whom i respect and love as my big brother (please note that big brother point again).
Story starts from the day when i had my 3rd class in my new department and i had my first fight there when me and him (the guy who was arguing with me for i don't know why) were between our fight and were about to throw chairs at each other an angel like figure appeared in between us to stop that groundless fight and he  was none other than my really own BARAY BHAIYA. That was the day when he came in my sight.
After that he was always by my side(or you may say after my side). I had no choice but to put him in relation with me so that he don't have to bother himself to run after my side and one day my heart shriek that "yea make him your barya bhaiya" and in that instance i called him barya bhaiya and since that day my divine love for baray bhaiya is increasing.
This first post is for you barya bhaiya (me: hehehehe).

P.S. let me know if you want to know more about barya bhaiya and his adventures.

1 comments:

  1. Pink said...:

    thnx n i love my baray bhaiya

Post a Comment